So as I was wondering through our local christmas shopping market type thing something caught my eye. It was this little girl's shoes! She had on hot pink converse with crystals on the toe. I about lost it! Even though I have boys I had to know where she got them from, and if they possibly had any boy ones. I have been hoping and wishing for more cutesy boy things.... this helped ease my mind. They had boys!! I got my six month old a pair. Not to leave my six year old out, I asked him if he wanted a pair. For a six year old boy, I think they are way too blingy. For a six year old girl- FABULOUS! Much to my relief, he decided that they were too blingy for him. whew! After a whole week of waiting, I received them in the mail today. Here they are..........
These pictures DO NOT do them justice. They pretty much blinded my camera! The crystals are put on by hand, and the sizes start at 0 months all the way to youth size 3. They have way more options for girls, and if I had a girl I would be in serious trouble. Check them out at www.babyblingthingsboutique.com.
Omg this is TOO cute Lindsey!!! and I'm loving your blog! :)
ReplyDelete