Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lion King

My mom, who is quite the shopagrama, brought home this adorable hat from one of her trips to dallas. She got it at Gap. I then went online and ordered the zebra, moose, and giraffe. I just had to! You know how it is. They were irresistible. These hats are super soft, and will keep your baby's head warm. My shugie also doesn't seem to have a problem with it. In other words, he doesn't try to rip it off his head. They also have cute options for girls such as a pink pig, and a kitty cat. The hats are $16.50. Gap sends out an email every couple of weeks with a 20 or 30% discount code... So subscribe! www.Gap.com

Here's a pic of my little lion king! 

1 comment:

  1. Linds! You are so cute and how cute is that little boy of yours!! I cannot wait for out little guy to get here in a few weeks! Rachel sent me this link! I used to be so good at blogging on my personal blog but when my company took off I couldn't keep up with doing both, but I try!
    Anyways, excited to keep up with you more ;0)

    shan

    ReplyDelete