Monday, November 15, 2010

1st post!

I would like to say heyyy!! to all my fellow shopamamas out there. First off let me define a shopamama.

Shopamama- A mother who has to buy a new object for her kid(s) everyday, hour, or minute.... Even if said so kid(s) happens to be pulling her hair out at the same time she is trying to reach for her credit card.

This blog will be about any fabulous finds I find for children.. or maybe adults too. I happen to find alot... sometimes so many I can't even handle it! I will try to keep up with them on this blog. Though sometimes I get lazy, and want to nap.

I started this blog because I am a stay at home mom with my 6 month old, and sometimes I get bored while he is taking naps. I then proceed to shop online. My favorite pasttime!! However.. My six month old doesn't really care about my purchases so I thought I would share them with the world wide web because I get really excited about them. I'm not even sure how to do this, or if anyone will read it. But if you do, I hope you will love it!

CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment